Thursday, December 27, 2012

Circle Track School: Slow Down To Speed Up

I once heard a simple tip from Jack Nicklaus that forever changed my golf skill and made the game a hell of a lot easier to play. He was talking about his technique of performing so well under pressure for so many years, and how, when he really needed a clutch shot or a big drive, he would keep only one thought in his head. ?Slow down to speed up,? he?s quoted as saying. ?If you try too hard or swing too fast, you often don?t hit the ball as well nor does your body feel perfectly in rhythm. Some of my longest drives and best shots I?ve hit in my life were from trying to hit the ball well instead of hard.? Thanks, Jack. That one tip on the [...]

online college classes california benefits of emrs dbu online

No comments:

Post a Comment