Thursday, November 29, 2012

My Husband Is Openly Attracted To Other Women - What Should I Do?

I heard from a wife who said: "our marriage has been on shaky ground for the past eight months or so. I admit that I've been overwhelmed being a mother to twins and I haven't paid as much attention to myself or to my marriage. The other day, we were at a sporting event and I saw my husband very obviously and openly gawking at the cheerleaders. It made me so annoyed that I had to say something. So I said 'wow, I'm sitting right here.' He responded that he had no choice but to look lately because he wasn't getting much stimulation at home. Later that night, I asked him what he meant about his snide comments. He wouldn't elaborate and tried to apologize. I pressed a little further and eventually my husband admitted that there are a few women at work that he's attracted to. He swore that he would never act on this, but said that maybe this is because our physical relationship has cooled. He said there are temptations at his job. What am I supposed to do with this information?" I'll try to address this concern in the following article.

beseto full auto coverage stevenage insurance

No comments:

Post a Comment