Tuesday, September 18, 2012

How Can I Show Husband That I've Changed In Order To Save My Marriage

I heard from a wife who said: "I believe that my husband left me for multiple reasons. But the biggest reason is that he thinks I am too immature. I think he began to see me as a party girl who only thought about having a good time with my friends while he took on all of the responsibilities. As a result, we fought all the time about money and I would poke fun at him for acting like my father. My husband has been gone for about five weeks. Since that time, I have enrolled in college. I have stopped going out all of the time. I have cut back on silly spending. I called my husband the other night and told him what I had done and how much I felt that I had changed. I could hear the doubt in his voice and then he quickly changed the subject. Short of bringing the college receipts over to his house, how can I prove to him that I have really and completely changed so that he will want to come back home?"

dinesh mody compare bicycle insurance online coding classes

No comments:

Post a Comment